Untuk Mempercepat Booting
1. Jalankan / aktifkan Boot Defragmen, caraya :
– jalankan Registry Editor : start – run – regedit
– trus masuk ke : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Dfrg\BootOptimizeFunction
– rubah Enable String Value menjadi Y, trus Keluar dan lakukan Reboot
2. Atur Setting BIOS Computer Anda sebagai berikut
- Quick Power On Self Test (POST)
- When you choose this option, your system runs an abbreviated POST rather than the normal, lengthy one.
- Boot Up Floppy Seek
- Disable this option. When it’s enabled, your system spends a few extra seconds looking for your floppy drivea relatively pointless procedure, especially considering how infrequently you use your floppy drive.
- Boot Delay
- Some systems let you delay booting after you turn on your PC so that your hard drive gets a chance to start spinning before bootup. Most likely, you don’t need to have this boot delay, so turn it off. If you run into problems, however, you can turn it back on.
Untuk Mempercepat Waktu Shutdown
It’s not only startup times that you’d like to speed up; you can also make sure that your system shuts down faster. If shutting down XP takes what seems to be an inordinate amount of time, here are a couple of steps you can take to speed up the shutdown process:
- Don’t have XP clear your paging file at shutdown
For security reasons, you can have XP clear your paging file (pagefile.sys) of its contents whenever you shut down. Your paging file is used to store temporary files and data, but when your system shuts down, information stays in the file. Some people prefer to have the paging file cleared at shutdown because sensitive information, such as unencrypted passwords, sometimes ends up in the file. However, clearing the paging file can slow shutdown times significantly, so if extreme security isn’t a high priority, you might not want to clear it. To shut down XP without clearing your paging file, run the Registry Editor and go to:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
Change the value of ClearPageFileAtShutdown to 0. Close the Registry and restart your computer. Whenever you turn off XP from now on, the paging file won’t be cleared, and you should be able to shut down more quickly.
- Turn off unnecessary services
Services take time to shut down, so the fewer you run, the faster you can shut down. For information on how to shut them down, see [Hack #4] instead.
Silahkan ditranslate sendiri (@#@#@#@)